Tweets are a part of our everyday lives. Whether we’re checking in on what our friends are up to or just venting about the day, Tweets are a staple of our social media diet. Tweets are also a great way to learn about new trends and see how other people are using technology in their work lives. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at eight things that get a twicsy internet. From productivity tips to creative ideas, read on for some helpful insights!
Trends on the Twitters
Twitter has become one of the most popular social networking platforms in the world. The platform allows users to share short messages called “tweets”. Tweets are limited to 140 characters. According to Statista, as of December 31, 2016, there were 316 million active Twitter users. This number is growing rapidly and is expected to reach 1 billion users by the end of 2020.
Trends on the Twitters
Many people use Twitter for news and information. Here are some recent trends that have been observed on the platform:
1) Political Tweets: Many political candidates and officials use Twitter to communicate with their followers. This is especially important in election years when voters can get updates about campaign events and speeches from their politicians very quickly.
2) Hashtags: Hashtags are a great way to help organize your tweets and make them more searchable. You can create a hashtag for any topic you want and then start using it when you post about that topic. This is a great way to keep track of all the related tweets on a particular topic.
3) Images: Including images in your tweets can really draw attention to them. Not only will people see your message, but they’ll also see the image you’re using. If you have a good image, it can really help promote your tweet and make it more successful.
4) Multimedia Posts: Nowadays, many Twitter users include multimedia content in their tweets
The United States presidential election is just around the corner, and with it comes a slew of political tweets. From the nominees to the moderators, everyone is talking about politics on Twitter. Here are some of the best political tweets from this year’s campaign season.
1. Hillary Clinton’s tweet in support of Planned Parenthood: “Thank you, @PPact for your work defending women & health. I will never forget what you do.”
2. Donald Trump’s tweet in which he mocked a man with a disability: “I announced that I am running for President of the United States and I am really proud of it. Our country is doing really well economically…except for the fact that we have so many illegal immigrants pouring in, including criminals.”
3. Bernie Sanders’ tweet in which he thanks his supporters: “To all of my supporters – thank you! This campaign has been incredible and I am so grateful to have your support.”
4. Martin O’Malley’s tweet about gun reform: “We need common-sense gun reform that makes America safer – like closing the gun show loophole, prohibiting military-style assault weapons and giving law enforcement more resources to stop gun trafficking.”
Tweets that make you laugh
1. This dog is so confused after hearing his first word in English.
2. If only life were as simple as a tweet.
3. When your friend sends you a hilarious meme and all you can think to say is “lmao.”
4. When everyone at work is talking about the epic fails of their friends on Twitter and you just can’t get enough…
5. …especially when those fails are ours too!
6. When you accidentally follow someone who has literally nothing to do with your interests and then spend the rest of the day laughing at their tweets.
7. When your mom seems to be following every random account because she thinks it’s funny, and you’re not sure why but it’s really enjoyable to watch her laugh…
8. …even though you know some of these tweets will make her embarrassed in front of her friends later on.
9. When an old friend retweets one of your funniest tweets from a long time ago, and suddenly everything feels right again…
10. Even when things are tough, laughter is always the best medicine!
Twitter is a great way to share your thoughts and feelings with the world. But sometimes, those thoughts and feelings can be sad. Here are some of the saddest tweets from around the web.
1. “I’m never going to see my dad again.”
2. “You were always my favorite.”
3. “I miss you so much.”
4. “I wish I could take back what I said.”
5. “I hope you’re happy now.”
1. Here’s a random tweet that I just saw: “This is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. RT if you feel the same.”
2. Another one that caught my eye: “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.”
3. This one really hit home for me: “People who are happy have no reason to complain.”
4. And finally, this last one sums it up perfectly: “Don’t be content with what you have; be content with what you’re going to get.”
Some famous people have taken to the Twittersphere to share their thoughts on various topics. Below are some of the funniest, and most interesting, celebrity tweets.
Weird Twitter Trends
As the world becomes more and more connected, interest in odd and bizarre Twitter trends has only increased. Here are some of the weirder ones that have been going around lately:
-People tweeting pictures of random things they find lying around the house: This one seems to be inspired by a German trend called #Wohnungsaufspiel, which is basically people posting pictures of random objects they find in their apartments.
-People tweeting about how much they hate their lives: This one definitely comes from a dark place, but it does seem to be on the rise lately.
-People tweeting about how much money they’re making or spending: Again, this one seems to be sort of motivated by a negative place in people’s hearts, but it’s still pretty funny to see.
-Tweets with short videos embedded: This one is definitely unique and interesting, and is perfect for those who love getting creative with their tweets.
Twicsy is the go-to social media platform for funny pictures and videos. If you’re not using it, you’re missing out on some of the funniest content around. Here are eight reasons why you should start using Twicsy: Conclusions about this topic: